Error calling f95: Program not found
29, Aug 2014 12:33
Fedora64 (v14 and v15)
Lahey/Fujitsu Linux64 Fortran 8.1:
1) Open the package manager and install the following packages (version numbers are correct as of 3rd June 2011):
- Elfutils (elfutils-libelf-devel-0.149-1.fc14 (x86-64)) (This is necessary for the installer to work)
- GCC (gcc-4.5.1-4.fc14 (x86-64))
2) Run the following command as root:
$ yum install ld-linux.so.2
3) Run the install script as root.
4) Ensure that the license file (lflic.dat) is placed in the compiler’s /bin directory.
5) A reboot or login/logout may be needed to ensure all environment variables are up to date.
Warning about libelf during installation – Elfutils is required for the installer to work properly
Error calling f95: Program not found – One of the three other packages noted above is required, or the yum command has not been run.